Let's see today is Thurs, Sept 24th. The day has been slow but fairly productive. Colin had a hard morning with the drop off which lasted about 10 minutes, I think he finally believed me when I said that Jeff would be back later. He wasn't so convinced at first. Of course a fun motorcycle ride helped ease the pain. We rode the four wheeler in the valley behind our house with all three dogs chasing us, Colin thought it was really fun. We watched part of Elmo in Grouchland this morning and ate PBJ sandwiches for lunch. Before nap I have all the kids sit on the toilet and try to do their business, Colin took some coaxing but was happy to oblige when I offered up books. Check out the funny video, he sat there and read the books out loud to himself. No poo, but A for effort. We will keep trying.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Big Boy
Let's see today is Thurs, Sept 24th. The day has been slow but fairly productive. Colin had a hard morning with the drop off which lasted about 10 minutes, I think he finally believed me when I said that Jeff would be back later. He wasn't so convinced at first. Of course a fun motorcycle ride helped ease the pain. We rode the four wheeler in the valley behind our house with all three dogs chasing us, Colin thought it was really fun. We watched part of Elmo in Grouchland this morning and ate PBJ sandwiches for lunch. Before nap I have all the kids sit on the toilet and try to do their business, Colin took some coaxing but was happy to oblige when I offered up books. Check out the funny video, he sat there and read the books out loud to himself. No poo, but A for effort. We will keep trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment